Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. We provide 2 shipping options: Standard & Express. Please refer to our shipping policy.
- We provide 2 shipping options: Standard (6-10 days) and Express (3-6 days).
Be aware that these delivery times can become longer, in case your order is placed during busier periods such as near Christmas or Thanksgiving.
We kindly request that you allow an additional 5 to 7 days in some cases, for delivery in certain countries including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Romania, Slovakia, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Switzerland, Latvia, Slovenia, Moldova, Serbia, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey and Malta.
- Once you place an order, you will receive an email confirmation with your order, and another email confirming the shipping process. To track your shipment, simply go to the 'track order' tab in the footer of our website, enter your order number, and you're good to go. You can also check the order status in your account page.
- We process and ship orders from our fulfillment center. We are aiming to fulfill all orders within 2-7 business days.
A shipping confirmation will be sent when your order has shipped.
All packages should be delivered in 6-10 business days, depending on your location. Express shipping options are available during checkout.
Please note that there may be carrier and weather delays that can affect arrival times.
- Yes, we can shipped to PO Box address in most cases.
- Wherever possible, we can choose shipping methods from carriers that offer carbon-neutral shipping solutions.
Our packaging matches the size of our shipment, so we do not take up extra space that can be used by the carrier for other packages. This helps the shipping carrier have a lower impact on the environment.
- Yes, we currently ship to Sweden, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Hong Kong SAR, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Norway, New Zealand, Singapore, United States, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Malta, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czechia, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Moldova, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey & Bosnia & Herzegovina.
- We accept returns within 10 days of the delivery date.
You may return your Pribo products in their original, unused condition for a full refund. We will refund the price of the products in full.
We will not, however, refund delivery charges if your order did not qualify for free shipping.
We do not offer exchanges.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please refer to our refund policy.
- To initiate a request for refund/return log in to your account and select "Request Return" within 10 days of the delivery date.
Our customer service team will confirm your return request within 24 to 48 hours with instructions on how to process your return.
Return items unworn (except to try the item on), unwashed, unaltered, and in their original packaging. Returns that are damaged, soiled, or altered may not be accepted. Choose the appropriate packaging for your return.
Packaging must match the size of your shipment. You may use your original packaging - remove any labels.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your return to be processed.
We will send an email notification once the item(s) have been received and the refund has been initiated.
From this date, the full refund amount will appear back in the original account within three to five business days.
All returns must be sent back within 10 days of receiving the item. If you return your items after 10 days from their delivery receipt, we reserve the right to refuse your return.
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 minutes of placing your order to process a cancellation.
Please note that cancellation is not guaranteed, as it depends on the processing status of the order. If the cancellation is successful, a confirmation email will be sent to the customer.
However, if the order has already been processed and shipped, we are unable to cancel the order.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Bancontact, iDEAL, Klarna and Paypal. Please note that we can only accept one form of payment per order.
- Don't worry, we never include the price on any of the packages that we ship out!
- Our brand is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and our headquarters and team are located here. We are proud to be a Swedish company, and we are committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and exceptional customer service.
While our team is based in Stockholm, our warehouse is located outside of Sweden. We have chosen to use a warehouse in a location that allows us to efficiently and cost-effectively manage our inventory and shipping operations while maintaining the same level of quality and service that our customers expect from us.
- You can find the size guide for each product by clicking on the "Product Details" button on its respective product page.
- You can find care instructions for each product by clicking on the "Care instructions" button on its respective product page.
Unfortunately, Pribo is unable to determine what customs charges may be applied to overseas shipments. All customs charges (if any) are applied at the discretion of the carrier and local laws. All customs charges will be payable by the customer and will not be covered by Pribo.
Customs fees are typically only charged for orders that are shipped using express shipping, and in most cases, orders that exceed a certain value threshold. Please note that the specific value threshold may vary depending on the country of destination.
To provide some examples, for shipments to Sweden, the customs duty and tax exemption limit is SEK 4,700. Meanwhile, for shipments to the USA, the customs duty and tax exemption limit is US$800.
Please note that this limit may be subject to change, and it is always best to check with your local customs office for the most up-to-date information.